Tuesday, October 13, 2009

War vs Yellow!

Hello ladies...and germs. Sorry for the long absence. Well, not really..but there was nothing worth to write about. Anyways, tonight i present the war..the war which almost turned out to be world war 3. The war which happened because of the sexiest creature on earth. (I hope ur head fits the school gates tmr, Eelyn). Anyways, my hensome but very sohai friend Raymond Ong decided to be well..sohai and declare war on me - over Eelyn! Reason for his war on me? She missed me more than him. LOL. So guys, read the msn convo between the three of us you can see below. Raymond Ong, bless him..fked off faster than Forrest Gump!

(Conversation between Eelyn and Raymond)
RO: hi lyn. miss me anot?
Eelyn: i miss munthif more

~ then after 1o seconds~

RO: SOHAI MUNTHIF
RO: FARK U
RO: FARK U
Me: LOL
Me: Why me?
RO: FARK U!!!!!!
RO: CUZ OF ME
RO: I SAD!
Me: Wahahahaha
Me: She prefers me more
Me: LOL
RO: SHIT U
RO: EE LYN
RO: ME OR HIM
RO: CHOOSE NOW
Me: Don't be sad
EeLyn: wth
RO: FARK U BLACK
Me: yellow
Me: Ahahaha
Eelyn: I want both woh
RO: Shit u
RO: No
RO: Cannot!
RO: Only 1
Me: LOL
RO: LYN!
Me: Raymond, u said u dont like her..in college
RO: Lol!!!
RO: =="
Eelyn: =(
RO: Cannot like her
RO: cuz she got bf d
RO: Understand
Eelyn: =)
Me: still can like
RO: CANNOT
RO: DAM BAD RIGHT
RO: woohoo
RO: yellow win black
Me: see u talk like this...no wonder she likes me more
RO: shit u la munthif~
RO: Lyn
RO: choose now
Me: rofl
Me: she already choose me
Me: wahahahaha
RO: No
RO: lyn
RO: If you choose munthif, i quit now!
EeLyn: I choose erik
RO: No eric
RO: shit u munthif
Eelyn: >.<
Eelyn: u guys
Eelyn: aiyo
Eelyn: enough la =(
RO: never mind
RO: u choose munthif
RO: bb
Eelyn: wth!
~ Raymond Ong thedong has left the conversation~

Wahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha like a cheebye, he only lasted for 5 minutes! This must be the quickest victory in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment